Capturing 60i video?

Are there any good analogue capture cards (that are reasonably priced) that
can capture full motion 60i video - 30fps looks terrible for sports etc.

> Are there any good analogue capture cards (that are reasonably priced)
that
> can capture full motion 60i video - 30fps looks terrible for sports etc.

I guess I'm looking for something along the lines of the DC10+ but surely
there's got to be something better and cheaper nowadays? - those cards are
ancient...

TRENDING THREADS