capturing video...can't

I have a GeForce 5200ti and want to record my vhs home movies but cannot
capture video at all. I have downloaded the wdm drivers for my card. I
would appreciate any and I mean any help I could get. Thanks in advance,
Steve S stacks@nbnet.nb.ca

"Steven Stackhouse" <stacks@nbnet.nb.ca> wrote in message
> I have a GeForce 5200ti and want to record my vhs home movies but cannot
> capture video at all. I have downloaded the wdm drivers for my card. I
> would appreciate any and I mean any help I could get. Thanks in advance,
> Steve S stacks@nbnet.nb.ca

Remove / uninstall the WDM driver you install from the download. Restart
Windows and use the CD DISC that come with your card. Use the WDM driver on
that CD DISC. Try again.

CapFusion,....