Capturing Video from an Analog Camera using Windows Media ..

I have a client who is using Windows Media Center to store all his Audio,
Video, and Pictures. He would also like to capture video from an analog
camera using an S-Video, or Component video input, directly to Media Center.
Is this possible? Any help would be appreciated.

Recording Video into Windows Movie Maker (Part 1 of 3):
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314575

--
Mark L. Ferguson