Car "audio"

Feb 23, 2021
Hello everyone!
I have an old Volvo for fishing trips, recently used for picnics and outdoor parties.
There are terrible speakers as this car is not used every day, there was a crazy idea for the new season!
Purchase and put portable acoustics there, I will get good sound on the road and we will have music in nature
Now I can't make a choice.. Found in this review https://theguruchoice.com/speakers/best-party-speakers/
JBL Partybox 310
Sony GTKXB90
What do you think? I lean more towards Sony there is more interesting design

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Portable speakers bouncing around the inside of a vehicle is not a good idea. For the car, just replace the OEM speakers with better, properly mounted speakers.

For portable audio, both options seem too heavy to lug into nature. Something you can stick in your pocket (or just use your phone), would seem a better option.

Windows22

Prominent
Dec 30, 2020
Portable speakers bouncing around the inside of a vehicle is not a good idea. For the car, just replace the OEM speakers with better, properly mounted speakers.

For portable audio, both options seem too heavy to lug into nature. Something you can stick in your pocket (or just use your phone), would seem a better option.
I agree, portability will prove to be problematic.