[SOLVED] car bluetooth function broke down

Oct 18, 2018
am not sure if THIS is the right place where I should put this thread,but if anybody might help with me?My used Audi bluetooth function broke down,I dont want to spend much money to repair the car,any good suggestion?have you ever meet same condition?

Solution
Any recent battery or electrical problems? If so, the pairing with your Bluetooth device may have been lost. Try to pair again.

Are you sure your Bluetooth device (likely a phone but please verify) is working via some other connection source?

Audi: what model and year?

Does everything else work? Do you have the User Guide/Manual?

Visit Audi's website and check their forums. And look for other Audi focused websites.

May be some configuration or firmware issue versus some component being physically broken.

Ralston18

Titan
Any recent battery or electrical problems? If so, the pairing with your Bluetooth device may have been lost. Try to pair again.

Are you sure your Bluetooth device (likely a phone but please verify) is working via some other connection source?

Audi: what model and year?

Does everything else work? Do you have the User Guide/Manual?

Visit Audi's website and check their forums. And look for other Audi focused websites.

May be some configuration or firmware issue versus some component being physically broken.

Solution