Caravaneer Feat

Browsing the Player's Guide to Faerun and I keep seeing references to a
regional feat called Caravaneer.

There's nothing in the book as to what it does, and I'm told it's in Races
of the Underdark.

I have no need for this book, but I would just like a description of this
feat and what it does...can anyone help?

The Hero wrote:

> Browsing the Player's Guide to Faerun and I keep seeing references to a
> regional feat called Caravaneer.
>
> There's nothing in the book as to what it does, and I'm told it's in Races
> of the Underdark.

Races of Faerun.

> I have no need for this book,

Races of Faerun is worth getting for many campaigns.

> but I would just like a description of this
> feat and what it does...can anyone help?

You are skilled at leading caravans along well established routes.
Regional requirement
Beefit: +2 Handle Animal and Knowledge (Geography)

Oh, ok. I have Races of Faerun, my GM told me it was the other book, which
he doesn't own...