Card Manufacturer

tgorubio

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2005
Here is my doubt i want to buy a Graphich card for games, i´m still between RADEON X850 XT Plantium Edition or Gforce 6800 Ultra Extreme, both in PCI-Express, beyond that doubt is my true fear, witch manufacturer should i buy from? I´m not intersted in price only in quality... So guys pls help me who is the best manufacturer? for both ATI and Nvidia graphic cards... And if anyone could advice me between the both models i would be thankfull.

For ATI HIS is among the Very BEST for quality.

For nVidia Gainward is among the very best for Quality.

Those would be my two selections. As for which of the two is better, the X850XTPE will outperform in more of the games out there, but the question is which games will you play? Do some research of the recent games to get an idea of which is better suited for your style of play (image settings) and the games you play.

Check out the THG reviews on the front page to get a better idea, and try a few other places like FiringSquad or Digit-Life.

Good Luck.

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil: