Card to play PoP ?

JC

Hello!
I have just bought "Prince of Persia Sands of Time", could anyone
please tell me what graphic card I should upgrade to that would suit this
game? I have a NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400 installed at the mo, AMD 1700xp,
with 512 MB ram.

Thank's JC

sleepy

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2001

gf4ti 4200

"JC" <jc@jclap.screaming.net> wrote in message
> Hello!
> I have just bought "Prince of Persia Sands of Time", could anyone
> please tell me what graphic card I should upgrade to that would suit this
> game? I have a NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400 installed at the mo, AMD 1700xp,
> with 512 MB ram.
>
> Thank's JC

JC

* * * gf4ti 4200 * * *

Thank's I'll put it on my very very short list.

"Sleepy" <nospam@here.com> wrote in message
> gf4ti 4200
>
> "JC" <jc@jclap.screaming.net> wrote in message
> > Hello!
> > I have just bought "Prince of Persia Sands of Time", could anyone
> > please tell me what graphic card I should upgrade to that would suit
this
> > game? I have a NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400 installed at the mo, AMD
1700xp,
> > with 512 MB ram.
> >
> > Thank's JC

JC

> * * * gf4ti 4200 * * *

> Thank's I'll put it on my very very short list.

I have just taken it OFF of my very very short list, now I've seen the price
of the thing.

Thank's anyway

> "Sleepy" <nospam@here.com> wrote in message
> > gf4ti 4200
> >
> > "JC" <jc@jclap.screaming.net> wrote in message
> > > Hello!
> > > I have just bought "Prince of Persia Sands of Time", could anyone
> > > please tell me what graphic card I should upgrade to that would suit
> this
> > > game? I have a NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400 installed at the mo, AMD
> 1700xp,
> > > with 512 MB ram.
> > >
> > > Thank's JC

Its a $88 dollar card not too bad. Prices will come down again in a few months if you can wait,

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 01:56:19 +0100, "JC" <jc@jclap.screaming.net> wrote:

>"JC" <jc@jclap.screaming.net> wrote in message
>
>> * * * gf4ti 4200 * * *
>
>> Thank's I'll put it on my very very short list.
>
>I have just taken it OFF of my very very short list, now I've seen the price
>of the thing.
>
>Thank's anyway
>

>> "Sleepy" <nospam@here.com> wrote in message
>> > gf4ti 4200
>> >
>> > "JC" <jc@jclap.screaming.net> wrote in message
>> this
>> 1700xp,

JC

I'm a dodo!!!!!, I thought they were 345GBP
Yes $88 is pretty good value, and I've have just found one for in London for
57 GBP.

Regards JC