Cards are sold, thank you all for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annisman

Distinguished
May 5, 2007
These cards are practically brand new, have been running them in SLI, need the money as soon as possible! I have an impeachable reputation here on Tom's Hardware, I have sold (and given away) many items.

Please P.M me, post in this thread, or email me at tkoforpresident (at) hot mail. com

Will only ship to USA. Pay Pal only.

Thank you!

- Annisman

gc_sama

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2011
how long have you had the cards?

Im seriously considering buying these from you like...right now lol I have the money already. I eagerly await your reply:)

Annisman

Distinguished
May 5, 2007
They are PNY, I have had the cards since launch, which was like maybe a month ago. gc_sama, if you are serious, shoot me an email, I do have many other people interested already, but nobody has put the money in my account yet.

I've been playing Tron evolution recently and as that is not an SLi supported game 60 fps at 16 x10 ain't too bad (that's the max res it supports) I'll have to disable SLi and fire up MOH Tier 1 to get an idea of what that runs like but as a lot of the new games are still only DX9 you could be surprised at just how well the 8800GT still holds up.

Annisman

Distinguished
May 5, 2007
Yeah, that's true, couple with my core i7, SSD, and tons of ram, at least I know where the bottleneck is = )

I almost enjoy going back in time like this, kind of nostalgic.

Annisman

Distinguished
May 5, 2007
haha, sorry mouse.

I'm about to run the Heaven Benchmark, I'm used to getting 70+ fps, with everything turned up, maximum Tess.

Can't wait to see what I get now!

Status
Not open for further replies.