Question Case and fans turn turqouise upon shutdown/reboot until 20 sec post windows login

Hucka2

Prominent
Jun 25, 2022
I have 7 fans, 6 of them being RGB. My RAM is also RGB.

Problem is that I set up a profile (colors) I like in Gigabyte Control Center, but whenever I shutdown the PC or reboot it, all of them and the entire case go back to its default color ie turqouise, and it takes about 20 seconds after logging into Windows for my fans and the entire case to be the color I want them to be.

Case: Phanteks Eclipse G500A

MOBO:

Fans: be quiet light wings 120mm pwm high-speed + the 4 integrated fans the case came with

Last edited:

Hucka2

Prominent
Jun 25, 2022
The controller for the board probably doesn't understand what LED colorway to change to until the app takes over when the OS is booting up.

Might want to see what your BIOS version is at this moment of time.
It's F5e, the latest would be a step further, F5 which I also have on a pendrive.

Lutfij and Zerk2012 are on-point; your color profile is set in 'software', the turquoise is probably set in the components 'firmware', so your colors won't show up until the software profile is loaded - likely after everything else.
I'm not using RGB fans but my keyboards (Logitech) are, and they don't load and change to my color scheme(s) until everything else is done loading and starting.