Case and power supply doubt

NordicBuild

Honorable
Feb 8, 2014
Hi guys!

I'm currently building a mid-level gaming rig and I have some doubts about the case (will everything fit) and is my ps good enough.
My build:

Core I 5 4670k 3,4ghz

G1.sniper Z87 (1.1rev)

2x4gb g.skill ripjaws ram

WD 7200rpm 1 tb Sata

Msi 770gtx TF

Corsair CX 600w ps

Phantom 410 case

Solution
You can do an internet search on most games that you will want to play, just type something like this "BF4 GPU performance" and it will usually result in reviews that will tell/show you how different GPUs perform. Myself, I'd get the GTX 770 if my budget would allow for it. And the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO is the best price/performance aftermarket cooler out now.

animal

Distinguished
The case will support/hold all the components and a GTX 770 GPU system only needs ~ 575 W (recommended), so with a 600W PSU you will be fine. However, I would recommend getting a 650W PSU if you are planning on overclocking the CPU. Also, you will need to get an aftermarket CPU cooler if you plan on overclocking.

NordicBuild

Honorable
Feb 8, 2014

I have never tried overclocking but since people keep telling me that it isn't too difficult to do, i may try it with my build(wouldn't make sense buying a core i5 K if wouldn't) Thanks for the tip! Any toughts on my GPU? i'm currently considering the 770gtx TF or 760gtx TF. Just wondering how big the difference is? Over here the price difference is 60€ (~70$).

animal

Distinguished
You can do an internet search on most games that you will want to play, just type something like this "BF4 GPU performance" and it will usually result in reviews that will tell/show you how different GPUs perform. Myself, I'd get the GTX 770 if my budget would allow for it. And the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO is the best price/performance aftermarket cooler out now.

Solution