Jul 23, 2016
hello recently i bought an xfx RX 590 heatboy and i have an old case with very limited airflow( only 1 exhaust fan from the back). and i want to upgrade my case for better gpu and cpu temps. i need help as i dont know much about gaming cases , usually all i had are those 2000 metal cases.
my options are very limited as my country is facing issues with prices and shipments.those are my options
.aerocool cyberX advance (comes with 2 red front fans and 1 rear preinstalled)
.aerocool rift RGB case (only 1 rear fan included)
.xigmatek frontliner white case (comes with 2 front fans and 1 rear preinstalled)
basically what i feel like the best is either the cyberX or the xigmatek for its ability to hold 2 top fans.
however there's a local shop that has an offer on a brand (i never heard of) abkoncore
the case is named abkoncore andromeda (comes with 3 front rgb fans and 1 rear) and its the cheapest of them all. basically all i want is a cheap case for my 590.
any suggestions would be great and ill check if my local shops have them.
for the price difference its like this : xigmatek>rift>cyberX>abkoncore andromeda.
my system: i3 8100 stock fan (60 degrees at full load)
8gb ddr4 ram
h310m -H mobo
and 1 tb hdd 120 gb ssd , also i havea cd/dvd writer which i dont need tbh but if i can fit it,i would use it.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
I'll just use the selection you're already provided, as anything I recommend will likely be more expensive than these.
for the price difference its like this : xigmatek>rift>cyberX>abkoncore andromeda.
In terms of best to worst airflow:
Xigmatek Frontliner
The CyberX/Advance and Rift are tied, IMO. They have some flaws that hurt one another in ways that I can't recommend one over the other.
Abkoncore Andromeda is hands down the worst.

Jul 23, 2016
thanks for the replies , is there a big difference between the xigmatek and the cyberX, since there is a price difference between these 2, like the xigmatek is 54$ and the cyberX is 43$, 10$ in my country now can make a difference but if there is a big difference in airflow i can save more . and btw you guys can suggest anything even if its more expensive , ill check for availbility and price.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
The difference between the Xigmatek and the CyberX:
-the CyberX has a nice front to back layout, but is limited to ONLY 3 fans: 2x front intake and 1x rear exhaust. This could be problematic with certain high power combinations, like a 9700K + RX 5700XT, for example.
-the Xigmatek has more expand-ability and also the stronger possible exhaust: you can install 2 or 3 fans for exhaust depending on the cpu cooler setup.

btw you guys can suggest anything even if its more expensive , ill check for availbility and price.
Well...
-Phanteks P400A/P350X
-Cooler Master H500/NR600
-Fractal Design Focus G/Meshify C

Jul 23, 2016
The difference between the Xigmatek and the CyberX:
-the CyberX has a nice front to back layout, but is limited to ONLY 3 fans: 2x front intake and 1x rear exhaust. This could be problematic with certain high power combinations, like a 9700K + RX 5700XT, for example.
-the Xigmatek has more expand-ability and also the stronger possible exhaust: you can install 2 or 3 fans for exhaust depending on the cpu cooler setup.

Well...
-Phanteks P400A/P350X
-Cooler Master H500/NR600
-Fractal Design Focus G/Meshify C

thanks for the reply , your cases arent available in my local shops unfortunately.so i guess im stuck with these , btw one last question , will an aerocool aerco 500 with 2 aeroocl REV fans for 61$ total do better than the xigmatek and cyberX?

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
will an aerocool aerco 500 with 2 aeroocl REV fans for 61$ total do better than the xigmatek and cyberX?
They'd all be fairly even. Reason being:
-The CyberX Advance already includes 3 fans, but that's the max that can fit. [Regular CyberX is preinstalled with only 1.]
-The Xigmatek is also preinstalled with 3
-The Aero 500 is preinstalled with 1. If you add 2 more...

The Xigmatek and Aero 500 should pull ahead at 4 fans installed.