Build Advice Case & CPU Cooler Advice Needed (Struggling)

May 16, 2022
Hey everyone,
I'm struggling to pick a Case & Cpu Cooler and can't make my mind.

System:
CPU: Intel Core i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12-Core Processor
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 ATX LGA1700 Motherboard
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL14 Memory
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 12 GB GAMING OC Video Card
PSU: Corsair HX Platinum 1000 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive

Case:
CPU Cooler:

I can't make my mind for the CPU & Case... I wanted the 5000D Airflow case but the cooler i really wanted doesn't fit on Top (Arctic Freezer Liquid II 360 RGB) and i have preference to have it mounted on Top.
So i'm trying to either get the Arctic Freezer Liquid II 360 RGB and a different case or a different cooler and buy the 5000D Airflow case.
I was going to buy the H150i Elite Capellix to go with the 5000D Airflow but the H150i is fairly more loud and double the price where i am in Europe.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I will do some OC (Not Extreme).

Ralston18

Titan
There are things (free) that can help you make up your mind:

Start by writing down your requirements: Be as specific as possible and establish measurable parameters.

Do not get distracted by sideshow features that are not truly a functional requirement: do you really need, for example, flashing RGB LED's etc.?

Also be sure to check the Return/RMA policies from potential vendors/sellers. Know beforehand how easy or hard it may be to return a defective or failed product.

Document all conversations (chats, emails) if you contact anyone regarding any product concerns or questions that you may have. Keep receipts and other proof of purchase documents. Record part and serial numbers before installing components.

Sometimes you can learn quite about about such things by simply visiting any given manufacturer's website. Is the site user friendly or do they spend more effort just trying to induce more sales versus providing meaningful and straight-forward access to specs, product documentation, and support? Read (if any) the responses to customers via FAQ's and Forums.

1) Read product reviews via multiple websites and reviewers. Such as Tom's and other respected websites.

2) Read product reviews by verified purchasers. May or may not be true and helpful. Pay attention to the general nature and spread of the reviews. All + etc. may represent "cherry-picking" only good reviews. Or maybe just a couple poor reviews for "show".

3) Go online to product manufacturer's websites. Find and read the User Guides/Manuals. Pay attention to all caveats, warnings, fine print, and details in general.

4) Likewise read the manufacturers Forums and FAQ's if any. Again pay attention to details regarding both what is said and what is not said.

May take some extra effort but could save a lot of time and effort later on......

May 16, 2022
There are things (free) that can help you make up your mind:

Start by writing down your requirements: Be as specific as possible and establish measurable parameters.

Do not get distracted by sideshow features that are not truly a functional requirement: do you really need, for example, flashing RGB LED's etc.?

Also be sure to check the Return/RMA policies from potential vendors/sellers. Know beforehand how easy or hard it may be to return a defective or failed product.

Document all conversations (chats, emails) if you contact anyone regarding any product concerns or questions that you may have. Keep receipts and other proof of purchase documents. Record part and serial numbers before installing components.

Sometimes you can learn quite about about such things by simply visiting any given manufacturer's website. Is the site user friendly or do they spend more effort just trying to induce more sales versus providing meaningful and straight-forward access to specs, product documentation, and support? Read (if any) the responses to customers via FAQ's and Forums.

1) Read product reviews via multiple websites and reviewers. Such as Tom's and other respected websites.

2) Read product reviews by verified purchasers. May or may not be true and helpful. Pay attention to the general nature and spread of the reviews. All + etc. may represent "cherry-picking" only good reviews. Or maybe just a couple poor reviews for "show".

3) Go online to product manufacturer's websites. Find and read the User Guides/Manuals. Pay attention to all caveats, warnings, fine print, and details in general.

4) Likewise read the manufacturers Forums and FAQ's if any. Again pay attention to details regarding both what is said and what is not said.

May take some extra effort but could save a lot of time and effort later on......
Heya, i have watched several reviews which made me confused... I really like the Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 RGB AIO but i can't find a case that i like to have it mounted on top... And i also really like the 5000D Airflow case but can't find a AIO cooler as good as the Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 RGB to mount on top... Which is why i'm confused. Thanks anyway for those steps!

Ralston18

Titan
@JaYmZ1

This "i can't find a case that i like "

What are you looking for in a case with respect to "like".

Requirements?

Clear side panels, RGB enhancements, size, cosmetics, etc.?

Hopefully the required physical dimensions of case and coolers will be resolved by double-checking specs as per @King Dranzer.

However, "like" is subjective and you may need to make trade-offs between case and cooler requirements.

And possibly other system components as well.

May 16, 2022
@JaYmZ1

This "i can't find a case that i like "

What are you looking for in a case with respect to "like".

Requirements?

Clear side panels, RGB enhancements, size, cosmetics, etc.?

Hopefully the required physical dimensions of case and coolers will be resolved by double-checking specs as per @King Dranzer.

However, "like" is subjective and you may need to make trade-offs between case and cooler requirements.

And possibly other system components as well.
Good airflow and space, rgb doesn't matter