B!gMeme

Reputable
Sep 14, 2020
Hello! I am planning to design a small form factor case, but I don't have any dimensions to start with. Where do I go to find easy access to all the dimensions for all pc form factors? I have been through many forums and all I find are links to 100-page PDF's that don't have any diagrams displaying actual measurements. I am looking for mini-itx dimensions. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
In what sense? What measurements do you need?
It's largely the case, PSU, and MB that has form factor sizes, and there are slightly different small sizes. Do you want mATX (not quite SFF), do you want ITX?, Mini ITX?

It depends what factor size you want to go with.
SFF PSUs are generally standard ATX SFF size, but the length of it can vary.

B!gMeme

Reputable
Sep 14, 2020
In what sense? What measurements do you need?
It's largely the case, PSU, and MB that has form factor sizes, and there are slightly different small sizes. Do you want mATX (not quite SFF), do you want ITX?, Mini ITX?

It depends what factor size you want to go with.
SFF PSUs are generally standard ATX SFF size, but the length of it can vary.
I was looking for a directory of some sorts, so that I would have acess to information on all of the form factors. I was hoping for something like this so that I will not have to make a forum post every time I need form-factor dimensions. Right now, I am most likeley going to design the case to hold an atx-sized psu, with a mITX mobo. I still haven't completely made up my mind though.

Reactions: PC Tailor