[SOLVED] Case dimensions not available Neutron Lab NOVA W01 Tempered Glass PC Case

Solution
This case has two front fans and a rear pre-installed, would the advice about air pressure hold true for this set up as well?
you just have to figure the amount of cool air intake vs the amount of warm exhaust.

if you have 2x intakes & 1x exhaust running at the same RPM, you've already got 100% more intake so you'd already be at a positive interior air pressure.
am buying a fan hub with sata power from my psu but still connected to the 1 header
one that i usually recommend.
cheap and has been reliable through a few builds...
contact the case manufacturer and ask for specifics if you can't find an actual product page for it.

if they don't even have a site with product descriptions or contact information though i would avoid their products.
this would usually imply that they're just a "generic" distributor re-branding other generic cases.
also implies that they are fairly low quality construction.

Reactions: Sof97
Mar 22, 2022
I've just responded to a question about this case via revoo so it should show on the eBuyer site shortly about the case size. It's 220mm wide by 450mm long if you include the front panel 400mm if you don't.
Can't open it right now as son's monitor is positioned beside it and he's in the middle of something but I could measure the far edge of the Io shield on the back to the case edge and it's around 180mm so a 158mm height cooler should fit.
I stuck a 240mm AIO in it as it comes with 3 intake fans on the front and one exhaust fan on the rear so having the radiator fans exhausting out the top has worked nicely and my 12700k is keeping a good temp.
As suggested I think this is just a generic clone of similar Lian Li and Coolermaster cases and is probably owned by eBuyer but at £25 I gave it a go and it's certainly good for the price.

I stuck a 240mm AIO in it as it comes with 3 intake fans on the front and one exhaust fan on the rear
you may want to do some custom fan curve profiling with this setup.
with this configuration there's a good chance your exhaust is pulling out the majority of the cool air before it gets to properly circulate throughout the interior.

if you haven't already,
you want a slightly positive pressure inside the case so the cooler intake air gets to circulate throughout all of the components.
with an even or negative pressure the cool air gets sucked directly out though any available exhaust.
you can lower the RPM of the rear exhaust to ~50% of the front intakes or add a 4th intake fan to the bottom or side if possible.

Reactions: Togajon and Sof97
Mar 21, 2022
Thanks for the replies.

I emailed the sites customer support as I didn't have a way to contact the manufacturer, the response I got was "we don't have those details you will have to get in contact with the manufacturer... " didn't really want to go with this company so I bought a MSI mag forge 100m. This case has two front fans and a rear pre-installed, would the advice about air pressure hold true for this set up as well? And also seeing as a b450m motherboard is going into the case with only one system fan header (other than the cpu fan header) I am buying a fan hub with sata power from my psu but still connected to the 1 header, can I still in this scenario lower the revolutions of just the rear fan? If so is this done through the hardware or in bios? Sorry for the rookie questions.

MAG FORGE 100M | Gaming Case | The Most Innovative, Sophisticated and Customizable Gaming Chassis - MSI
www.msi.com › PC-Case › MAG-FORG...

Mar 22, 2022
you may want to do some custom fan curve profiling with this setup.
with this configuration there's a good chance your exhaust is pulling out the majority of the cool air before it gets to properly circulate throughout the interior.

if you haven't already,
you want a slightly positive pressure inside the case so the cooler intake air gets to circulate throughout all of the components.
with an even or negative pressure the cool air gets sucked directly out though any available exhaust.
you can lower the RPM of the rear exhaust to ~50% of the front intakes or add a 4th intake fan to the bottom or side if possible.
Thanks for the advice. I had checked temps using cinebench and they seemed good so if I can get even cooler with a simple change, I'll happily take your advice.

While I get my hands on another fan. Do you think reversing the rear exhaust so I have 4 intake with 2 exhaust would work?

This case has two front fans and a rear pre-installed, would the advice about air pressure hold true for this set up as well?
you just have to figure the amount of cool air intake vs the amount of warm exhaust.

if you have 2x intakes & 1x exhaust running at the same RPM, you've already got 100% more intake so you'd already be at a positive interior air pressure.
am buying a fan hub with sata power from my psu but still connected to the 1 header
one that i usually recommend.
cheap and has been reliable through a few builds:
https://www.newegg.com/cooler-maste...Hub-_-1W8-0049-00060-_-Product&quicklink=true

and if you'd like one that includes aRGB connections for LED additions:
https://www.newegg.com/cooler-maste...Cooler Master MasterFan PWM Hub-_-hub|pwm-_-3

Solution