Case fan broken. Need a tips what to buy!

Mare Mare

Reputable
Apr 23, 2014
Hey!

My NZXT Source SE 210H top stock fan get broke and now is shaking whole pc. Ive tried to fix but its impossible. So i need to buy new one. So can you suggest me some decent but not expensive 140mm fan for my PC?

Mare Mare

Reputable
Apr 23, 2014
Alright , this one is for my case, ill buy that one. But wanted to ask some questions. Does every case fans are equal strong? I mean will i get better cooling if i buy some popular case fan which are more money and better rating? Or i will get same air strenght but less noise ?

Mare Mare

Reputable
Apr 23, 2014
Well, in future i will be changing my case to something better so i want to transfer my fans that i boutght separetly to my new case. Thats why i want to know whats are benefits for buying more expensive fans. Is it better cooling or just less noise.

Jan 8, 2014

Depends on the case fans itself

Take an example of a normal noctua fan, Its noiseless, brings huge air per second, and many people like it, the downside to it is it looks terrible (except if you want to build wooden PC), and you can buy a dinner for 3 with it (so expensive)

So it really depends on the manufacturer of the product, nothing is perfect, nothing is worthless, things has its own pros and cons, try researching better case fans that fits your pocket nicely, or more expensive one that is noiseless and brings its own little tornado

TRENDING THREADS