Case fan suggestion ..

souvikray123

Honorable
Dec 19, 2013
I live in India and so might might not be able to avail some brands ... So , keeping that in mind , please suggest me 4 fans for my cooler master k380 case ... Also , please specify which fan to fit where .. So , if that is enough then I won't buy an extra one .. Also , later on I will probably buy a deepcool rockmaster v3.0 fan controller ... It would be better if you stick to corsair , cooler master or deepcool coz other brands are difficult to get hold of here ..

Solution
Go for Corsair Air Series 4x120MM fans as you must have go 1 front fan with your case..
Another option would be to go for Cooler Master Sickle flow if you want to keep it cheaper..

Add 1 fan at bottom of the case and 1 on the window fr intake and other 2 at rear and top for exhaust. This way you will have a slightly positive air pressure. This will reduce dust build up.
Both of them are available on Flipkart :)

Soumil

Reputable
Feb 17, 2014
Go for Corsair Air Series 4x120MM fans as you must have go 1 front fan with your case..
Another option would be to go for Cooler Master Sickle flow if you want to keep it cheaper..

Add 1 fan at bottom of the case and 1 on the window fr intake and other 2 at rear and top for exhaust. This way you will have a slightly positive air pressure. This will reduce dust build up.
Both of them are available on Flipkart :)

Solution

souvikray123

Honorable
Dec 19, 2013
1) Bro , I think taking 4x corsair ones will cost me more .. Do you think this will be good --> corsair af 120mm blue led for the back , deepcool windblade 120mm for top , sickleflow for side and as for the front I will skip it for the time being .. I think sickleflow will be good for the side coz when I need the xtra cfm to keep my gpu cool then that will come into play ... What do you think , will this be OK ???

2) Also , have you heard of the deepcool rockmaster ??? How is it , I mean will it last a few years ??? I mean the circuit and the knobs and all because they have a really attractive price for what they are providing ???

Soumil

Reputable
Feb 17, 2014
That would be a personal choice. Fans don't go bad so easily, make sure they have a good warranty and you are perfect to go..
Yes, I have heard of Deepcool Rockmaster. They are good fans. If you can manage a controller later in your build, go for them..
If you can make it to Noctua, perfect. Otherwise any of the fans you just told me would work as good. It's just the noise level which could be affected. Not much of a relevance in India :p