[SOLVED] Case fan suggestions?

ThatSourMelon

Commendable
Apr 21, 2019
So I’m looking to replace the case fans that came with my case, the Phanteks eclipse p400s. I have an MSI Z390A-PRO, and currently have an el Macho grande rt sitting on that, it cools down my turbo boosted cpu pretty well, but my case fans have some noise. There’s a setting on my motherboard, smart fan mode, and it’s basically the hotter my cpu gets the faster my cpu goes, and louder. So my thought process was: I don’t need more case fans to help cool, but so it’s quieter. The cooler the cpu is the slower all the fans spin overall, which will make my pc very quiet! Also, my graphics card (MSI Rx 580 x gaming 8gb) gets a lot loud when I game, the fans are set to auto, the cooler that is that would be great too, it’s the main source of noise when I’m gaming, the case fans are the main source of noise when I’m not gaming, there not super loud, but it would be nice to have the quieter.

Sorry about that, I just felt like I should explain. Anyway, I currently have the Noctua-S12A PWM Picked out for my cpu exhaust. That’s the only place that can hold a 120mm fan in my case, and I need a cpu exhaust fan. All the other fans intake/exhaust can hold 140mm, and the bigger they are, the more air they move, so quieter. So for 1 exhaust and 2 intake I have the Noctua Nf-A15 PWM for that.

I don’t have a problem per say, it’s just I want to run my plan by here before making any big changes. I did that with my cpu cooler and you guys had a way better suggestion than what I picked out, so same thing here, should I go with these case fans? Thanks!

So I’m looking to replace the case fans that came with my case, the Phanteks eclipse p400s. I have an MSI Z390A-PRO, and currently have an el Macho grande rt sitting on that, it cools down my turbo boosted cpu pretty well, but my case fans have some noise. There’s a setting on my motherboard, smart fan mode, and it’s basically the hotter my cpu gets the faster my cpu goes, and louder. So my thought process was: I don’t need more case fans to help cool, but so it’s quieter. The cooler the cpu is the slower all the fans spin overall, which will make my pc very quiet! Also, my graphics card (MSI Rx 580 x gaming 8gb) gets a lot loud when I game, the fans are set to auto, the cooler that is that would be great too, it’s the main source of noise when I’m gaming, the case fans are the main source of noise when I’m not gaming, there not super loud, but it would be nice to have the quieter.

Sorry about that, I just felt like I should explain. Anyway, I currently have the Noctua-S12A PWM Picked out for my cpu exhaust. That’s the only place that can hold a 120mm fan in my case, and I need a cpu exhaust fan. All the other fans intake/exhaust can hold 140mm, and the bigger they are, the more air they move, so quieter. So for 1 exhaust and 2 intake I have the Noctua Nf-A15 PWM for that.

I don’t have a problem per say, it’s just I want to run my plan by here before making any big changes. I did that with my cpu cooler and you guys had a way better suggestion than what I picked out, so same thing here, should I go with these case fans? Thanks!
BE QUIET SILENT WINGS!!!! Lol personally prefer be quiet to noctua (Colour scheme) and they're about £5 cheaper for black fans.

TRENDING THREADS