[SOLVED] case fans install

Haji13680201

Commendable
Apr 20, 2019
Please look at the picture. Is the direction of the case fans installed correctly?
27272278.bmp

Solution
Youre half right.
Front and bottom fans are correct.
Top fans and rear fan should be exhaust only.

Right now your blowing the cool air from the front of the case down towards the hot air exhausting out of the GPU, as well as fighting against your CPU cooler with the rear fan, which is just blowing hot air around the case.

You need to get hot air out of the case just as much as you need to get cool air into the case.

Although, your fans are actually right in the picture, your arrows are the only thing wrong.
Youre half right.

Right now your blowing the cool air from the front of the case down towards the hot air exhausting out of the GPU, as well as fighting against your CPU cooler with the rear fan, which is just blowing hot air around the case.

You need to get hot air out of the case just as much as you need to get cool air into the case.

Although, your fans are actually right in the picture, your arrows are the only thing wrong.

Solution

Haji13680201

Commendable
Apr 20, 2019
Youre half right.

thanks
my fan cpu is
NH D15 Noctua
With this fan .. I watched many videos on YouTube in this regard.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf7O_mt4ny8

With these videos ... and your answer .. which one is correct?

please help me for install fan s case correctly..