Question Case fans not spinning

Mar 28, 2020
Hi,

First time building a PC! I got everything hooked up, finally turn it on and everything's going smoothly, installed Windows etc...and then I noticed my fans are not spinning. They all plug into a fan hub, which has a power cord coming out of the bottom. If I plug it into the PSU, the LED strips turn on (so pretty!) but the fans won't spin. If I plug it into the sys_fan1 or sys_fan2 on the MB, the lights don't turn on and they still won't spin.

I read somewhere downgrading the BIOS might help - it did not. So...what am I doing wrong? My motherboard is an MSI b450m Gaming Plus, PSU is EVGA 750w Bronze (fully modular).

Fan hub and power cord: View: https://imgur.com/a/V33a9l3

Mar 28, 2020
The case has 4 built-in RGB fans. Not sure about strip, the only lights are the ones in the fans. The only cable other than the fans/LEDs connecting to the hub is the power cable coming from the bottom. Problem is, even when the fan hub is connected to just PSU the fans aren't spinning.

Mar 28, 2020
I have the physical manual - this is a brand new case. The first thing I did when I was having problems was to look through it. It doesn't say anything about where to plug any of these cables in. In fact, the picture of the fan hub doesn't even look like the one it came with.