[SOLVED] Case fans not working pre built

Apr 17, 2021
Bought an iBUYPOWER pre built. I had to RMA the gpu out of the box which took a month so I’m not wanting to mail the pc in.
My case fans are not currently spinning. Never were.. I have no clue how this stuff should connect hence buying a pre build. I’m sure something isn’t connected properly or came disconnected. Does anyone think they could help by looking at pictures or have any suggestions for what kind of business could repair whatever is wrong? I have no clue who to even take this to or how to find someone that can fix it.

I live in New Braunfels tx if anyone knows of any places or people in the area.. I know doxxing my own location on a forum is wild but I am really just fed up and want this pc functioning properly.

Add: so one fan has always ran. The other fans don’t even register in bios. All rgb is working

Solution
My case fans are not currently spinning.
follow the cables running from the fans and see where they are attached.
does the case have a built-in fan hub?

if so;
make sure the fans' cables are running to it and are properly seated and that it is being powered.

if not;
look in the motherboard user manual for the locations of the motherboard's onboard fan headers.
then again, check if the fans' cables are properly seated to these fan headers.

Bought an iBUYPOWER pre built.
have never heard anyone comment on iBUYPOWER's customer support.
but if they are any sort of reliable company worth purchasing from;
you should be able to contact their tech support and have them walk you through testing if the fans are properly attached...
My case fans are not currently spinning.
follow the cables running from the fans and see where they are attached.
does the case have a built-in fan hub?

if so;
make sure the fans' cables are running to it and are properly seated and that it is being powered.

if not;
look in the motherboard user manual for the locations of the motherboard's onboard fan headers.
then again, check if the fans' cables are properly seated to these fan headers.

Bought an iBUYPOWER pre built.
have never heard anyone comment on iBUYPOWER's customer support.
but if they are any sort of reliable company worth purchasing from;
you should be able to contact their tech support and have them walk you through testing if the fans are properly attached.
I have no clue who to even take this to or how to find someone that can fix it.
any local computer shop should be able to help you if iBUYPOWER won't.
just call around to any in your area and ask them.

Solution