Question case fans randomly stopped

May 19, 2019
hi bought a brand new pre built pc, plug it in all front case fans was working, did windows updates and installing CSGO and Fortnite, restarted the pc, all working fine apart from the front fans are not spinning anymore, they spin once when i press the power button but thats it,, please help

May 19, 2019
got 32GB ram all four slots are used up.. my case is the CIT raider RGB case and the fan are connected to the RGB box which controls the LEDs, not 100% but think the box is stopping them from working.. the lights still work, and when i first boot up the pc the fans spin once and then stop,

May 4, 2019
Windoze 10 updates are infamous for breaking and removing previously installed software. Check to see that your fan controller drivers are still there and have not been reconfigured. It is also possible that the fans are now be controlled by improper temperature sensors or sensors that no longer work after the update.

May 19, 2019
stick with 1 thread
my 4 fans on case has stopped spinning, lights still work and they all spin once when i press power button but dont spin while using PC, the PC is 3 days old, bought brand new, any suggestions?