Question Case fans

Corgoi

Great
Apr 12, 2019
How bad of an idea would it be to do 240mm aio radiator front intake, 1 120 mm front intake, 3 top 120 exhaust, 1 rear intake?

Out of the 5 fans (excluding the 2 radiator fans) 4 have leds and 1 doesn't (which I wanna place on the rear)
The non-led one is a f12 120mm rev.b which obviously is much better than the 4 led case fans, and placing it in the rear as exhaust wouls make 4 exhaust fans and 3 intake (2 of them being 'bottlenecked' because of the radiator) so that's a huge negative pressure right there

Any recommendations? Is the solution I mentioned (rear fan as intake) fine? Or do you have any other suggestions? (I want positive pressure) Also I don't like the idea of running exhaiust fans at a much lower speed.

Ps. Case has no bottom fan slots
Ps.2 or maybe you guys can suggest me another case at this price range that has more intakes?
Current one : Irid 300

The air coming in through the top most position on the front and the air coming in through that rear exhaust will be exhausted almost as soon ass they enter the case by the adjacent top exhaust fan. Make that rear fan an exhaust too. If possible, aim the single front intake fan at the GPU. Don't worry about negative pressure. The more air flow that you have, regardless of positive or negative, will result in more dust.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLX54ounENY[/URL]"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLX54ounENY[/URL]