Question Case for 360mm on top?

Nov 5, 2019
I have been searching for a case (specifically a full tower) that can fit a 360mm radiator on top. I have found one that looks good, the corsair 780t, but are there any other cases that do not exceed $250?

The Lian Li PC-011 dynamic can support up to three 360mm radiators, in top, bottom or side locations, or all three. A high quality case from a well respected manufacturer.

Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic

Or the Razer edition of that same case.

Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic

The Phanteks Enthoo Pro is a VERY good choice too, from another well respected case manufacturer. I've done a number of builds in Phanteks cases including the Enthoo Pro, and it is a pleasure to work in and is a good quality product. It does however have front drive bays. Supports up to 360mm radiators up top.

Phanteks Enthoo Pro

The Raijintek Asterion classic looks like another good option. I have no experience with THIS particular case, but I have used one of their cases for a build previously and found it to be very good quality. A German company, so generally high quality engineering, that manufacturers in Taiwan, as many companies do these days. Also supports 360mm top mounted radiators and is a very attractive product.

There is also the Phanteks Enthoo 719 (Luxe 2) which is maybe the best of all these in terms of overall looks and features. It supports dual 360 or 480mm radiators, and is a real beast of a case. You can't go wrong with this case.

Enthoo 719

And of course there are the Corsair 750D, 760T and 780T. All three are good options in terms of quality and features.

Those are the cases that I think are the best options under 250 bucks, and maybe also the Be Quiet Dark base Pro 900 v2, but that case is significantly more expensive than these others, right at about 250 bucks. It's a nice case, but honestly I'm not sure it offers much that these others don't to account for the much higher price tag. It is certainly a well build chassis though.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DWDQFSX?tag=pcpapi-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1