Case for a Mini-ITX, M.2+PicoPSU+Low Profile GPU?

Aug 5, 2015
Hello Tom's! I need your help in either finding a case, or coming up with inspiration for one. The deal is, I wanted to make the absolute tinist build I could with high quality, low-TDP parts. Here it is:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7DGcNN
While I could've gotten away with using a PicoPSU with 140 watts, I wanted to keep some power headroom as to not stress the power brick all the time.
Anyway, it's current hime is on my desk, with four motherboard standoff and screws holding it off the wooden desk. I want to find a case, but I haven't seen any when googling case for LP M-ITX sans PSU cases. Either they don't have GPU expansion or have a spot for a PSU I don't need.

Any ideas for a cool case mod, or have a very small case for me? I could even 3D print, but I couldn't find anything relevant on Thingiverse.

Help a friend out?

Lutfij

Titan
You may want to look at these:
NFC System's S4 Mini
Dr Zaber's Sentry (although it's got a placement for an SFX PSU)
If we are to include SFX mountable PSU's into the mix, then you can look into Silverstone's RVZ01 and 02 cases while you also have Fractal's Node 202.

I would like to point out though that you're pushing the limits of the Pico PSU if you're looking at 24/7 computing and ofc for prolong usages. You should be looking at this HDPlex PSU if you want to factor in reliability and low power usage.

Oh and I almost forgot, you can also look at Lone Industries L3 chassis.

Aug 5, 2015
The S4 Mini has space for an M-ITX card when I have a low profile one, no point in wasting the space. I actually backed Sentry, but that's for an AMD Ryzen/Vega build whenever those cards roll out. I used to own the Node 202 but the extra space inside the chassis made it a lot bulkier than it had to be.
About the PSU, though. Not From Concentrate stand by these PSUs when they're running i7-6700 @ 65W and a GTX 1060 with the PicoPSU XT-160. If it was unreliable over the long term, he would've gotten complaints by now.
I will consider the L4 for a networked HTPC, but I'm still looking for a smaller form factor without any HDD bays, which likely means I'm going custom. Thanks for the advice!