Case for the new build

Sazed

Prominent
Jul 25, 2017
Hey, i'm making a new build with ryzen 1700 and asrock x370 gaming k4. I can't decide which case to choose. I've been thinking about:
Corsair 400C
Phanteks enthoo pro m
Phanteks eclipse p400s tempered glass edition
NZXT s340 elite
NZXT h440

I also thought about water cooling with 280mm heat sink. Which one to choose?

Solution
Honestly, he's not wrong with the air 740. It is a dream to build in and you'll have endless space. I built in one a few days back, and it is stunning.

The enthoo pro m is pretty big, even fits eatx motherboards in it. So out of those, it's probably the most spacious, and very simple design. The 400c is also very simple in design. All those cases are great choices. My opinion would be the enthoo pro m if you're gonna go with water cooling. Otherwise, go for the 400c due to simplicity.

MeatFeastMan

Commendable
Jan 9, 2017
Honestly, he's not wrong with the air 740. It is a dream to build in and you'll have endless space. I built in one a few days back, and it is stunning.

The enthoo pro m is pretty big, even fits eatx motherboards in it. So out of those, it's probably the most spacious, and very simple design. The 400c is also very simple in design. All those cases are great choices. My opinion would be the enthoo pro m if you're gonna go with water cooling. Otherwise, go for the 400c due to simplicity.

Solution

MeatFeastMan

Commendable
Jan 9, 2017
Those are great too, but they seem a little more stylish. You wanted simple, from what I heard. But yeah, all those cases you mentioned are great choices.

Bare in mind on the H440, you can choose colours I believe. Not sure about the S340, haven't checked before, but on the h440 you can which is always nice.