Case for v400 & v600.

I hate paying Carriers inflated prices for cases and chargers.

I get mine from eBay, Walgreens, Target etc. Much cheaper, and just as
good.

Yesterday I found a "'Virgin Mobile' Leather Case for the Slider V5
($9.99) at Target thats a pocket case and it fits the v400 and v600
tightly, and has a flap over the top to keep the phone inside.

Why its designed with a detachable belt clip, I dont understand, since
its not useable inside the case, but I like it anyway.

David

I am guessing that "Robert" is on commission to sell cases via Target.

In article <X42Kc.4055$pR5.4048@fe2.texas.rr.com>,
"David" <no.spam@thisaddress.com> wrote:

> I am guessing that "Robert" is on commission to sell cases via Target.

You guess wrong. Just pleasantly surprised with the nice cheap case, and
thought someone else might like it. Unlike Todd, and Cingular; I have
not now or ever, any association with Target, other than a sometimes
satisfied customer, although often stuff is cheaper at Walmart.

> In article <X42Kc.4055$pR5.4048@fe2.texas.rr.com>,
> "David" <no.spam@thisaddress.com> wrote:
>
> > I am guessing that "Robert" is on commission to sell cases via Target.
>

> You guess wrong. Just pleasantly surprised with the nice cheap case, and
> thought someone else might like it. Unlike Todd, and Cingular; I have
> not now or ever, any association with Target, other than a sometimes
> satisfied customer, although often stuff is cheaper at Walmart.
> >
> > "Røbert M." <rmarkoff@faq.cIty> wrote in message
> > > I hate paying Carriers inflated prices for cases and chargers.
> > >
> > > I get mine from eBay, Walgreens, Target etc. Much cheaper, and just as
> > > good.
> > >
> > > Yesterday I found a "'Virgin Mobile' Leather Case for the Slider V5
> > > ($9.99) at Target thats a pocket case and it fits the v400 and v600
> > > tightly, and has a flap over the top to keep the phone inside.
> > >
> > > Why its designed with a detachable belt clip, I dont understand, since
> > > its not useable inside the case, but I like it anyway.

I'm glad to hear it :)

TRENDING THREADS