case help

hi,i just got a aspire x-infinity case off of newegg and it didnt come
with a manual.this is my first homebuilt pc and im confused as to how
to set the motherboard brackets.it just came with a pile of
screws,their are 3 clip on brackets and 3 gold screws with a have a
open top to screw in another screw on top of it.can anyone help,or
point me to a screenshot of what it should look like?

thanks for any help:)

match the holes in the board with the holes in the case is a good place to
start
"sam unwise" <datrooper@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> hi,i just got a aspire x-infinity case off of newegg and it didnt come
> with a manual.this is my first homebuilt pc and im confused as to how
> to set the motherboard brackets.it just came with a pile of
> screws,their are 3 clip on brackets and 3 gold screws with a have a
> open top to screw in another screw on top of it.can anyone help,or
> point me to a screenshot of what it should look like?
>
> thanks for any help:)

"sam unwise" <datrooper@hotmail.com> wrote in message

" .it just came with a pile of screws,their are 3 clip on brackets and 3
gold screws with a have a open top to screw in another screw on top of it.
"

................?

Cuzman wrote:

> "sam unwise" <datrooper@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> " .it just came with a pile of screws,their are 3 clip on brackets and 3
> gold screws with a have a open top to screw in another screw on top of it.
> "
>

> ...............?

I know

On Sat, 01 May 2004 13:56:37 -0700, sam unwise wrote:

> hi,i just got a aspire x-infinity case off of newegg and it didnt come
> with a manual.this is my first homebuilt pc and im confused as to how
> to set the motherboard brackets.it just came with a pile of
> screws,their are 3 clip on brackets and 3 gold screws with a have a
> open top to screw in another screw on top of it.can anyone help,or
> point me to a screenshot of what it should look like?
>
> thanks for any help:)

I'm pretty sure there's guides to building PC at either tomshardware.com
or anandtech.com. I've never looked at them, so I can't say how good they
are or are not. I've probably assembled more than a hundred PC's over the
years. I don't ever recall instructions coming with any case. I did have
one idiot that screwed the MB right onto the plate without standoffs
though. When I hired him, he said he had built all his personal PC's. I
guess I should have asked him if they ever worked.:) Luckily nothing was
actually damaged.