Question Case Mounting brackets 3.5 hard drive

maskedman

Honorable
Jun 12, 2015
Good Afternoon

I'm trying to find the correct mounting brackets for my cases, but I'm not having any luck I have two 3.5 hard drives I want to mount on this cage, but I don't know the correct mounting bracket? I have included pictures of my case cage I have a Sentey Case

onNjyiW.jpg

aILHSzg.jpg

Kalnon

Reputable
Dec 27, 2019
What does it say in the user manual for the case?

Very doubtful the manual will help. Unlikely they would cover such a rare and specific issue.

Good Afternoon

I'm trying to find the correct mounting brackets for my cases, but I'm not having any luck I have two 3.5 hard drives I want to mount on this cage, but I don't know the correct mounting bracket? I have included pictures of my case cage I have a Sentey Case

Best thing is contact the manufacturer to see if they can sell them to you or find aftermarket brackets that fit (this is a hair pulling task) If not you're last option would be to check eBay. If they no one there is selling them then you are going to have to get really creative like I did ( read below) cause they don't exist
I have a Corsair Spec 01 case that I bought used and all 4 of the drive brackets cracked or broke in my hands just from trying to put HDD's in them. I had to bend them ever so slightly to get the little plastic notches to fit into were the screw holes on the side line up (which any hdd bracket should be able to handle) to hold the drives in place. The plastic was extremely brittle, almost to the touch.

I then spent the next week or so searching all over the web, every online store you can think of including Corsair's website, trying to find either the original replacements or something that would fit and I came up empty. I spent hours looking at aftermarket brackets, of course the online sellers don't post the brackets exact dimensions so it's impossible to tell if they'll work. None of the ones I actually tried worked. I couldn't believe how impossible it was to find stupid little hdd brackets. What a frustrating experience. I ended up using really strong tape to tape the broken bracket pieces I had back together to used them