[SOLVED] CASE NEEDED

Feb 13, 2021
Does anyone know which cases will fit the Delta Electronics TDPS-650BB power supply, the regular ATX case doesnt fit it.

Solution
Yes, those were proprietary HP Foxconn units designed more for server pc use than gaming pc use. 2x 15A cpu outputs and 3x 12v 12A/9A/9A outputs. Good for multiple cpus/drives, bad for a gpu beyond pcie powered.

Pretty much they'll only bolt up directly to the Old HP case they originally came in. Anything else will require a modification plate built from scratch to fit.

Edit: considering you can get them all day long on ebay for $19-$29, their use in Any modern pc would be strongly not recommended at all.

Adam0ne

Proper
Feb 9, 2021
Based on memory, I think these were fitted in HP desktops. You should be looking for any brand of pc case dating back from 2012 to 2016.

I am not familiar of the exact dimensions for this. But it should fit on the bigger pc cases to-date as well.

Adam0ne

Proper
Feb 9, 2021
There are so many. The cases back then have a big open space. The PSU is exposed. You get the general idea. I think this is a good example.

Question: Why go through all this trouble for an old PSU? Is it still worthy to run? What are you planning?

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Yes, those were proprietary HP Foxconn units designed more for server pc use than gaming pc use. 2x 15A cpu outputs and 3x 12v 12A/9A/9A outputs. Good for multiple cpus/drives, bad for a gpu beyond pcie powered.

Pretty much they'll only bolt up directly to the Old HP case they originally came in. Anything else will require a modification plate built from scratch to fit.

Edit: considering you can get them all day long on ebay for $19-$29, their use in Any modern pc would be strongly not recommended at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adam0ne
Solution