Case recommendations for my build

cainy393

Honorable
Feb 1, 2013
So I have a custom built mid range gaming PC that I've been slowly upgrading to improve it as/when I have the cash to do so. :)
One thing that is still quite cheap about my build is its rather boring Cooler Master Elite 372 Midi Tower Case so I'm looking to upgrade it. I have a couple cases in mind but wanted to ask for some recommendations. Below are the things I'm looking for in my new case.

• ■ Fairly budget price tag - no more than £60-70 preferably
    ■ Minimalist design, I hate those boxy, angular plastic gaming cases
    ■ Needs to fit a single 2.5" and 3.5" drive
    ■ Need room for my 292 mm graphics card (Gigabyte GTX 760 Windforce)
    ■ No need for a 5 1/4 inch drive, I'd rather not have ugly unused panels
    ■ At least 1 USB 3.0 port on the front
    ■ Possibly the ability to add LED strips or something, but I usually find LED mods tacky looking
    ■ Haven't seen many cases like this, but a window on the right hand side if any would be preferable.
So far I think my favorite case that I've seen is the NZXT S340 which is on amazon for £60. My only real issue with this case is the fact that there's a window on the left side in my office there is no where I could put my PC to show off the window, it has to sit to the left of my work area. This isn't a big issue though so I may well go with that case if I can't find any others.

Links to amazon/overclockers are appreciated is possible as opposed to newegg since I'm in the UK, thanks!