Question Case RGB fan is not on sync

dragontiger

Commendable
Jan 29, 2020
hello evryone.
so i have a B550M PRO-VDH WIFI and a MSI MAG FORGE M100R case 3 fan in front as for cabling evrything is on place i use mystic light and it didint detect the case fan at all... the ARGB control board is connected right to the case evrything is connected right i confirmed it 2 times and i still dont know whats going on (i was thinking of using ARGB shower but then if mystic light didint work so ARGB to.
hope any one can help me with my delima and thank you in advance...

dragontiger

Commendable
Jan 29, 2020
Which header is the hub tethered to on your motherboard? Your board has both ARGB and RGB headers. Did you make sure the connector with the arrow is connected the right way?
it is connected to JRAINBOW1 and i think if the arrow was in the wrong place the fan will not work right ?
1660817351918.webp

dragontiger

Commendable
Jan 29, 2020
People have managed to forcefully plug in connectors that wouldn't normally be operational. To add, PWM headers and ARGB headers are two sets of wiring, the fan will operate without the ARGB header connected to the board.
confimed it right now the arrow is in the right spot

Lutfij

Titan
Try working with one fan only. If it successfully works with one fan, add another fan to the hub until you've connected all fans to the hub. Mind you, you should disconnect all fans first from the hub while the system is powered down. To add fans to the hub, power down and then connect. Do so until all fans are tethered to the hub.

dragontiger

Commendable
Jan 29, 2020
Try working with one fan only. If it successfully works with one fan, add another fan to the hub until you've connected all fans to the hub. Mind you, you should disconnect all fans first from the hub while the system is powered down. To add fans to the hub, power down and then connect. Do so until all fans are tethered to the hub.
i take of all fan except 2(because the power suply cable was on top of them and super tight mini atx case is a nightmare) afterward i turn on my PC and all fan still working ?_? put them on nothing changed

TRENDING THREADS