Nic_26

Prominent
Jun 20, 2017
Recently I downloaded the iCUE software from Corsair. I download this so I could get access to modifying the controls on my gaming mouse. After the download completed, my entire case fans turned off and now I cannot figure out a way to turn it on. I found out that the software does not support 3rd party fan hubs. Is there anyway to revert my computer back to its previous set up. I went with a Razer mouse instead.

Nic_26

Prominent
Jun 20, 2017
What kind of fans do you have?
Well the case came with two LL120 from corsair. Then i purchased 2 HD120s. They were originally working just fine and full illuminated before downloading the software and now the lighting doesnt work on the HD120. they are plugged into a rosewill fan hub.

korv

Notable
Dec 26, 2018
Well the case came with two LL120 from corsair. Then i purchased 2 HD120s. They were originally working just fine and full illuminated before downloading the software and now the lighting doesnt work on the HD120. they are plugged into a rosewill fan hub.

Doesn't does fans come with a remote which you can controll the light and the speed?