Question Case suggestion for front mount AIO that won't break the bank....

Chad Ashton

Honorable
Jan 20, 2015
Splurged a little and ordered an AIO cooler....an ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 240 A-RGB. Figured since I spent a little extra on pretty lights...might as well mount them so I can see'em. So looking for some budget-friendly ($100 or less if possible) case options that will allow for tubes at the bottom front mounting. Maybe with a top mount option as well. My current case will not allow top mount...not sure if I could front mount or not. Been looking at the Fractal Design Meshify C but open to other suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Colif

Win 11 Master
well, i was going to suggest the case you were looking at or similar. perhaps the Meshify 2 series is a better idea only as it has better filter access than the original meshify series - I have a meshify S2 myself

photo in sig shows its front mounted.

Lutfij

Titan
You could look into any of the concurrent Fractal-Design cases off of their portfolio and then there are other options but what sort of hardware do you have to work with? If you're working with a 240mm AIO and your motherboard is mini-itx, you can dip into the itx chassis. Slightly larger, then matx, even bigger then you have ATX cases. You will also need to specify your preferred site for purchase as well as your location. Helps us two fold if we knew what your specs were by listing them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

So we know that your suggestions are worthwhile investments.

Chad Ashton

Honorable
Jan 20, 2015
You could look into any of the concurrent Fractal-Design cases off of their portfolio and then there are other options but what sort of hardware do you have to work with? If you're working with a 240mm AIO and your motherboard is mini-itx, you can dip into the itx chassis. Slightly larger, then matx, even bigger then you have ATX cases. You will also need to specify your preferred site for purchase as well as your location. Helps us two fold if we knew what your specs were by listing them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

So we know that your suggestions are worthwhile investments.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS (ATX)
Ram: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB
SSD/HDD: M.2
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
PSU: CORSAIR RM650x
Chassis: TBD

USA, no preferred vendor, whoever has the best price.

Apr 15, 2022
CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS (ATX)
Ram: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB
SSD/HDD: M.2
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
PSU: CORSAIR RM650x
Chassis: TBD

USA, no preferred vendor, whoever has the best price.
CM TD500 Mesh - and Corsair 5000D (solid panel) is $100 and the mesh front panel is a bit more. Either of those are compatible with the 240 AIO - the 5000D would have tons of room for that.