[SOLVED] Case suggestions for cooling

cmabalot2000

Commendable
Aug 26, 2017
Currently have a FX-6300 and 750ti in a very loud case (Dw im planning on upgrading my whole pc in september ik its old)

Want to upgrade my case first since i hate loud pcs. Any suggestions on some cases and fans.
My pc is in a very tight space so theres only like 10cms between the front and back on the case and a obstruction which affects cooling.

Will also need a cpu cooler, probably getting the 212 evo black but any other recommendations.

I dont care about lights and glass windows on my case but they would be nice for the eye.

Solution
The size of your case will be determined by the size of the components you want to use so I would suggest you look at some custom building pc sites as most of them have a build checker to determine any mismatches or things such as too big or too small power supply. I know its a bit cheeky but you could pretend to do a build and if no problems are highlighted you could build it yourself. If you can afford one the easiest way to cut down on noise is get an ssd , if you not got one you wont realise just how fast they are.

VERY IMPORTANT ….. you say ….

My pc is in a very tight space so theres only like 10cms between the front and back on the case and a obstruction which affects cooling.

-------------------
not been funny but you really...
The size of your case will be determined by the size of the components you want to use so I would suggest you look at some custom building pc sites as most of them have a build checker to determine any mismatches or things such as too big or too small power supply. I know its a bit cheeky but you could pretend to do a build and if no problems are highlighted you could build it yourself. If you can afford one the easiest way to cut down on noise is get an ssd , if you not got one you wont realise just how fast they are.

-------------------
not been funny but you really do need to find a new location for better airflow/cooling.

Solution

cmabalot2000

Commendable
Aug 26, 2017

-------------------
not been funny but you really do need to find a new location for better airflow/cooling.
Yeah i'm looking to move around things in my room to get better airflow for my pc, but have to wait till this whole pandemic is over. Thanks for the tips