Case Swap worked but now doesn't! Fan and number on motherboard seem to be tripping out! Thank you

Sep 24, 2018
Please help! I just recently moved all my parts onto a new case. Everything seemed to be working fine and I was even able to boot up the computer after the swap with the new case. Now as I started to clean up the wiring the computer will turn on but nothing will boot up. I noticed an usual pattern with the cpu fan and the number on the motherboard keeps going up and down very suddenly. The fan seems to be blowing and stopping constantly. I've tried to reconnect all the wiring but the same problem is happening....I thought I was near the finish line but I guess not. Please any input would help! Thank you !

The motherboard is a asrock fatal1ty z270.

Thank you

Solution
Provided you have checked all your cables, so main 24pin, and CPU 8 pin in top right corner, SSD or HD, and if you have a GPU that requires power, those need to be connected to...I only say as I once changed case and forgot to connect power to the GPU and it kept cycling...
Provided you have checked all your cables, so main 24pin, and CPU 8 pin in top right corner, SSD or HD, and if you have a GPU that requires power, those need to be connected to...I only say as I once changed case and forgot to connect power to the GPU and it kept cycling...

Solution