Question Case to finish build

AigleSpartiate

Prominent
Aug 26, 2020
Hey guys,
I'm looking to start building my PC and currently have the following components ready:

I wanted to go with the Fractal Design Torrent, but after doing some research I feel like the conclusion is that the case loses its main strength if you put an AIO on the front and lose the two 180mm fans producing a great amount of airflow.
I'm therefore looking for a case that goes with the rest of my current build (or am I overthinking it and should I just go with the Torrent?) with mainly airflow in mind, temperature matter more than quietness for me (budget doesn't matter).

dwd999

Honorable
I'm therefore looking for a case that goes with the rest of my current build (or am I overthinking it and should I just go with the Torrent?) with mainly airflow in mind, temperature matter more than quietness for me (budget doesn't matter).
I use the Define 7; you can mount the radiator in the top blowing up and out, and 2 or 3 fans in the front and 2 in the bottom blowing in.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Liquid cooled cpu. Airflow is necessary but not nearly the same as with an aircooler.

Lian-Li 215, Lancool II,
Corsair 4000D,
Phanteks P400-D,
Fractal Define 7, Meshify Series etc.

Pretty much any case that'll fit a 360mm AIO is up for grabs. Front or top doesn't really make a difference overall.

ASK THE COMMUNITY