[SOLVED] Case to finish build

AigleSpartiate

Prominent
Aug 26, 2020
Hey guys,
I'm looking to start building my PC and currently have the following components ready:

I wanted to go with the Fractal Design Torrent, but after doing some research I feel like the conclusion is that the case loses its main strength if you put an AIO on the front and lose the two 180mm fans producing a great amount of airflow.
I'm therefore looking for a case that goes with the rest of my current build (or am I overthinking it and should I just go with the Torrent?) with mainly airflow in mind, temperature matter more than quietness for me (budget doesn't matter).

Solution
Liquid cooled cpu. Airflow is necessary but not nearly the same as with an aircooler.

Lian-Li 215, Lancool II,
Corsair 4000D,
Phanteks P400-D,
Fractal Define 7, Meshify Series etc.

Pretty much any case that'll fit a 360mm AIO is up for grabs. Front or top doesn't really make a difference overall.
I'm therefore looking for a case that goes with the rest of my current build (or am I overthinking it and should I just go with the Torrent?) with mainly airflow in mind, temperature matter more than quietness for me (budget doesn't matter).
I use the Define 7; you can mount the radiator in the top blowing up and out, and 2 or 3 fans in the front and 2 in the bottom blowing in.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Liquid cooled cpu. Airflow is necessary but not nearly the same as with an aircooler.

Lian-Li 215, Lancool II,
Corsair 4000D,
Phanteks P400-D,
Fractal Define 7, Meshify Series etc.

Pretty much any case that'll fit a 360mm AIO is up for grabs. Front or top doesn't really make a difference overall.

Solution