[SOLVED] Case under 100-120$ (7500-10000 INR)

neoasap

Reputable
Dec 30, 2017
Hello friends,

I am from India and due to covid-19, market for cases are having very limited stocks or shortages.

I just want a case with great aesthetics/cable management/airflow(enough for stock config).

White is my preference but can go with black colour.

My current config is::

MSI GAMING MAX PLUS B450 MOBO
RYZEN 3600 CPU
Asus Dual OC 1060 6GB GPU
16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE RAM
CORSAIR H100i PRO RGB AIO
CRUCIAL MX500 1TB SSD
CORSAIR CX650W PSU
CASE is few years old Masterbox Lite 5 RGB.

Kindly recommend something that would be great for me. But basically my mind is driving towards either Corsair 465X RGB or NZXT H510i.

Solution
Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Airflow (Black)
It's black, a little on the compact side, but it is preinstalled with 3x SP120 RGB Pro fans.

Thermaltake Commander C35 TG ARGB (Black)/ Thermaltake Commander C36 TG ARGB (Black)
Black again - white must be a premium or something... don't really see a difference between these, other than the front panel design.

Corsair 275R Airflow (White)
A white one! 3 fans are preinstalled, but they're plain old black fans. If you want some RGB fans, that's going to be an added expense.

Phanteks Eclipse P360X DRGB (Black)
Only one fan preinstalled...

Antec NX800 ARGB

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Airflow (Black)
It's black, a little on the compact side, but it is preinstalled with 3x SP120 RGB Pro fans.

Thermaltake Commander C35 TG ARGB (Black)/ Thermaltake Commander C36 TG ARGB (Black)
Black again - white must be a premium or something... don't really see a difference between these, other than the front panel design.

Corsair 275R Airflow (White)
A white one! 3 fans are preinstalled, but they're plain old black fans. If you want some RGB fans, that's going to be an added expense.

Phanteks Eclipse P360X DRGB (Black)
Only one fan preinstalled...

Antec NX800 ARGB

Solution
Aug 4, 2020
Hello friends,

I am from India and due to covid-19, market for cases are having very limited stocks or shortages.

I just want a case with great aesthetics/cable management/airflow(enough for stock config).

White is my preference but can go with black colour.

My current config is::

MSI GAMING MAX PLUS B450 MOBO
RYZEN 3600 CPU
Asus Dual OC 1060 6GB GPU
16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE RAM
CORSAIR H100i PRO RGB AIO
CRUCIAL MX500 1TB SSD
CORSAIR CX650W PSU
CASE is few years old Masterbox Lite 5 RGB.

Kindly recommend something that would be great for me. But basically my mind is driving towards either Corsair 465X RGB or NZXT H510i.
YOU CAN GET ALL THE CASES FROM 'PANGOLY' SEARCH THIS

Jul 14, 2020
The phanteks p400a has great airflow, comes in white, and has 3 rgb fans on the front and a controller for them. If you are looking for high airflow, a case like the p400a or the corsair 220t will be much better in terms of thermals compared to the other 2 cases you listed since those cases have a solid front panel and only side intake. Keep in mind though that with higher airflow brings more dust, and your pc may feel like it's a vacuum cleaner at times. If your looking for easy to cable manage, white, and decent airflow, I'd recommend the Corsair 280x. Its shorter design may not be for everybody, but it looks great, comes with fans plus a controller if you get the rgb version, and it has decent thermals. I have a friend that used this case in their last build and they said it was incredibly easy since it's dual chamber design made cable managing very easy (the solid area to the right of the glass is all for cables and your PSU. I'm not sure if your mobo will fit though so do check that. Hope this helps!