Case UNDER 130?

karanpp20

Honorable
May 28, 2012
Whats a good ATX case under 130? I'm looking to upgrade my case and I have 130 dollars left. I was thinking about the NZXT 810 ( refurbished) or is there another good case? Also is the rosewill THOR case good?

Solution
My general go-to case suggestion is the Fractal Design Define R4, with or without window. It's a good price, has great cable management and cooling options, and looks good without being too over the top.

Other than that, as was mentioned earlier the Corsair 500r is nice too. I want to make a build with the Cooler Master HAF XB too, just because I like the non-traditional design. The NZXT case you've chosen is good too, just more money.

Kampinkarl1

Honorable
Dec 17, 2013
There are a multitude of great cases for under 130. I myself have recently had both the Antec 300 and have upgraded to the Corsair 500R. The antec was 40 on promotion and the Corsair was 90 on promotion.

My general go-to case suggestion is the Fractal Design Define R4, with or without window. It's a good price, has great cable management and cooling options, and looks good without being too over the top.

Other than that, as was mentioned earlier the Corsair 500r is nice too. I want to make a build with the Cooler Master HAF XB too, just because I like the non-traditional design. The NZXT case you've chosen is good too, just more money.

Solution

karanpp20

Honorable
May 28, 2012
@ yeah i'll take a look into those, The 500r seems good but idk it doesn't fit my likings.
The fractal desigh is a really good looking case too also the phantom as well but the only downside to the phantom is that it's a small chassis.
also @swordkd, the nzxt 810 is 90 bucks because of open box ( its reburbished) hopefully there isn't any damage on the acual case.