Question Case Upgrade

Quickless

Reputable
Nov 10, 2019
Hi, I bought a prebuilt pc about 2 years ago, I have upgraded the PSU, CPU fan, and the Graphics card. But the case this puppy came with is absolutely inconvenient. The case is an iBuyPower case so you really cant find it on amazon, but it has an irremovable PSU shroud and alot of other features that just make simple things like switching the PSU out a complete nightmare. So id love for your suggestions on really good cases

Note: I do NOT care for RGB, I just want a case that has features like a removable/unexistant PSU shroud etc.

Computer Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700
GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6gb SSC
Memory: XPG Z1 DDR4 2400MHz (2x8GB)
Motherboard: Asus H110-PLUS
PSU: Corsair CX550 Watt
Case: Some iBuyPower Case, idk

Please send links from:

popatim

Titan
You should add more info, like size preference, which size motherbd it needs to support (itx, matx, atx...), clear side panel, rgb anything (trim, fans...) , any 5.25 optical bays needed, watercooling support... and most importantly - BUDGET before someone suggests the $1k Thermaltake....

Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I bought a prebuilt pc about 2 years ago, I have upgraded the PSU, CPU fan, and the Graphics card. But the case this puppy came with is absolutely inconvenient. The case is an iBuyPower case so you really cant find it on amazon, but it has an irremovable PSU shroud and alot of other features that just make simple things like switching the PSU out a complete nightmare. So id love for your suggestions on really good cases

Note: I do NOT care for RGB, I just want a case that has features like a removable/unexistant PSU shroud etc.

Computer Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700
GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6gb SSC
Memory: XPG Z1 DDR4 2400MHz (2x8GB)
Motherboard: Asus H110-PLUS
PSU: Corsair CX550 Watt
Case: Some iBuyPower Case, idk

Please send links from:
Just use the tecware nexus m or cooler master q500l

Also, why would u use a 1060 in this day and age?