[CASE] What MID TOWER case has 4x3.5 bay and a clear side panel?

Travanj

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2014
I've been trying to search for some good case that can hold AT LEAST 4x3.5HDD with a clear side. SO far haven't found any. Maybe you guys can recommend me one?

Oh by the way, my Mobo is ATX and my current cooler has a height of around 160mm

Solution
There are quite a few cases that fit that description.
Corsair 100r
Nzxt Source 210 (w/window)
Zalman z3 plus
Zalman z11 neo/plus
Nzxt Phantom 240 / Phantom 410
BitFenix Shinobi
Phanteks Enthoo pro and pro M
Cooler Master Storm Enforcer
Fractal Design Define r4/r5

Some windows like the one on the enthoo pro are tinted, not completely clear. It would be worth looking at further in depth reviews of cases to see if the window coloring and layout is what you're after. All those listed are atx compatible, have 4+ 3.5" internal drives for hdd and have windows. Check a site like pcpartpicker.com and go to the top where is says 'browse by individual parts', select 'cases' and then use the features along the left to narrow down features you...
There are quite a few cases that fit that description.
Corsair 100r
Nzxt Source 210 (w/window)
Zalman z3 plus
Zalman z11 neo/plus
Nzxt Phantom 240 / Phantom 410
BitFenix Shinobi
Phanteks Enthoo pro and pro M
Cooler Master Storm Enforcer
Fractal Design Define r4/r5

Some windows like the one on the enthoo pro are tinted, not completely clear. It would be worth looking at further in depth reviews of cases to see if the window coloring and layout is what you're after. All those listed are atx compatible, have 4+ 3.5" internal drives for hdd and have windows. Check a site like pcpartpicker.com and go to the top where is says 'browse by individual parts', select 'cases' and then use the features along the left to narrow down features you want.

Some cases may or may not be available depending where you live, local pricing, currency etc.

Solution

Travanj

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2014

Gonna try this out, tnx for the advice

Latest posts