I am trying to find this module in PDF format so that I can convert it to
Neverwinter Nights. Does anyone know where this PDF is?

I thought Troll Lords was putting out Castle Greyhawk for 3.5E, as well
as their new system. Somehow, I doubt it's available online for free,
unless you have P2P.

Ralph Glatt

Member, Old Farts Club

Okay, did some searching and researching. Troll Lords are releasing
Castle Xagyg, which isn't what you want. Checked both the Wizard's site
as well as SV Games, neither of which have the module. Looks like
you'll have to go the P2P route. Good luck.

Ralph Glatt

Member, Old Farts Club

JF

Darnell Daniels wrote:
> I am trying to find this module in PDF format so that I can convert it to
> Neverwinter Nights. Does anyone know where this PDF is?

Make it up. Other wise you'll be creating stats for Col. Sanders,
smurfs, scooby doo, and who know what else they put in that. I've seen
it on e-bay lately if you want a hard copy to use.

"Darnell Daniels" <Dmage121@cox.net> wrote in message
> I am trying to find this module in PDF format so that I can convert it to
> Neverwinter Nights. Does anyone know where this PDF is?

If you want the serious one and not the spoof, try looking for Greyhawk
Ruins. Copies on Ebay usually go for a good bit though. I am assuming you
are looking for the spoof though... can that stuff be statted out in NWN?

DM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,alt.games.adnd (More info?)

In article <SBJWd.155224$0u.20024@fed1read04>, Dmage121@cox.net wrote:

>I am trying to find this module in PDF format so that I can convert it to
>Neverwinter Nights. Does anyone know where this PDF is?

Yes.

I think Greyhawk Ruins is availble on the WotC site (or from someone
else whose name I forget right now -- SVG Games?).

Gygax should be releasing his 3.5 version (with copyrighted names chamged)
pretty soon now.