Question Random loss of signal to monitors ?

Aug 16, 2022
Hello everyone, about 2 months ago I mounted a pc, everything worked perfectly until a week ago when it started to have random signal loss that force me to restart it from the power button on the case.
I've noticed that if the first 10-15 minutes the pc don't "crash" it will not crash as long as it stays on, basically i have turn it on then wait till it crash then repeat this process for like 2-3 times and then it doesn't crash anymore.
I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall the latest video drivers and to put all the energy saving settings on prefer maximum performance, the monitors with my laptop do not give me any problems and the temperatures even in game are perfectly stable and average.
No errors appear on the windows event log

Aug 16, 2022
Did you misread the question or do you have a very special rig that is assembled in a very unusual manner ?
I thought it was referring to the power cables for the video card, speaking of the video output cables (hdmi, displayport) I have already tried to change them but nothing has changed ...

TRENDING THREADS