Question CBA750B cradlepoint not showing SSID.

Ksingh707

Commendable
Sep 5, 2021
Hello,

I have a CBA750B cradlepoint connected with a MC200LE and I am not able to get the SSID to show on it.
I have updated the device to the latest firmware, but I am not getting an SSID to show
when I try to connect to it despite confirming my sim card is working and broadcasting.

When I get into the interface for the cradlepoint I dont see any options for a SSID setting.

I would really appreciate it if some one can help me through this issue.

I reached out to cradlepoint and they said since the product is end of life
it cant function anymore because it needs to be registered through cradlepoint,
Is this true? or is there a way to get this device to function still the way it needs to, maybe installing older firmware.

Thank you

So without a lot of reading of manuals I am confused as to how the mc200le fits in the picture.

In any case as soon as I saw cradlepoint I figure this was a cell modem/router.

What are you trying to accomplish. This device is designed to connect to a cell tower....they have many sub models so you even have to get one to match the ISP. A old as these are I bet they might not work with all the newer 4g and 5g radios on the towers.

These units do not have wifi. In most cases these run as modems and you put a consumer router in from of it to provide the wifi and support multiple devices.

They used to sell some model though ISP like verizon and ATT but I am unsure if they still do. Most cradlepoint stuff is now sold to enterprise type customers, I think after ericsson bought them they discontinued anything even close to a consumer product.

Ksingh707

Commendable
Sep 5, 2021
So without a lot of reading of manuals I am confused as to how the mc200le fits in the picture.

In any case as soon as I saw cradlepoint I figure this was a cell modem/router.

What are you trying to accomplish. This device is designed to connect to a cell tower....they have many sub models so you even have to get one to match the ISP. A old as these are I bet they might not work with all the newer 4g and 5g radios on the towers.

These units do not have wifi. In most cases these run as modems and you put a consumer router in from of it to provide the wifi and support multiple devices.

They used to sell some model though ISP like verizon and ATT but I am unsure if they still do. Most cradlepoint stuff is now sold to enterprise type customers, I think after ericsson bought them they discontinued anything even close to a consumer product.
Hello,

I appreciate the reply!
And you are correct, I just figured out as well that these devices are not meant for wifi.

I really appreciate you looking into this for me.

Thank you