• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Cc error in asus motherboard (brand new)

Jun 28, 2020
yesterday I finished my build and everything booted perfectly, I booted to windows and downloaded the drivers for the motherboard, there was a bios driver but I didn’t figure out how to install it, I turned the computer off. Then I saw that the power button on the case wasn’t working. I went to sleep and then, in the morning I figured the cable that makes that work wasn’t plugged in correctly so I fixed that. I turned on my pc and the rgb & fans all worked. The keyboard and mouse don’t turn on and there’s no display on the monitor. The mb shows some numbers and then it shows “cc”
I have tried to reset the battery and take off and then put on again the grafics card And still nothing.
my specs
H710i
Asus rog xi maximus wifi
i9 9900k
Rtx 2080 super
64gb of ram 3600 (4 x 16)
Psu thermaltake 850 80 plus gold
Cooler h115 rgb corsair aio
Hdd barracuda 2 tb
Ssd samsung pro evo 1tb

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS