INFO

Does anybody know why these have dissappeared from my screen and can no
longer be found in My Computer? How do I get them back?

INFO

The CD does and when clicking to install it, it says it is all in
working order, (but obvioulsy it's not). Having just read some other
info on this site I have tried switching off and re-booting system to
no avail. They were fine the other day all in working order, just
toatlly vanished today.

Jim

<info@taylormade-group.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody know why these have dissappeared from my screen and can no
> longer be found in My Computer? How do I get them back?

Do they show up in the BIOS?
Do they show up in the Hardware Management section of the control panel?
Jim

> Sorry what is BLOS

It is the BIOS. Exactly how you get there depends on the computer
motherboard (the manual tells how).
A hardware device such as a disk must be found by the BIOS.
Jim