Hi,
I am having trouble with my CD Drive, it reads discs with content
on them but when I try to use a new disk, i get a F(my drive):\ is not
accessible. Incorrect Function. I cannot figure out how to fix it, I
even put in a new drive and received the same message.

Thanks for any help.
Edwmanundefined

--
edwman

;315350]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];315350
"Incorrect Function" Error Message When You Access the CD-ROM Drive, DVD-ROM Drive,
or CD-RW Drive