Neither my CD or DVD drive are operational. They have power, open and close
but show up in device manager with yellow exclamation mark alerts. Any advice
?
--
Moniker

I have now found the solution to my problem. It was as per a response from
Rich Barry in a problem posted earlier as per link below :

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=320553

--
Moniker

"Moniker" wrote:

> Neither my CD or DVD drive are operational. They have power, open and close
> but show up in device manager with yellow exclamation mark alerts. Any advice
> ?
> --
> Moniker

I am also having the same problems with my CD and DVD drives. I have tried
the website you posted butit did not resolve my problem, do you have any
other solutions?

Wang