cd-rom/cd-burner not working

my burner just stopped working!! it will not recognize any cd's i put in
there i have an internal mitsumi cr-48xcte PLEASE HELP!! I need burnr for
work

hi i am no expert and maybe you have done this all ready but have you tried
slowing your speed down or either blowing in your cd draw or even unplugging
your cd writer and then back in i my self have had a few problems like this
and that is what i did just a thought hope it helps

"deanna" wrote:

> my burner just stopped working!! it will not recognize any cd's i put in
> there i have an internal mitsumi cr-48xcte PLEASE HELP!! I need burnr for
> work

See:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324129
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;321641