CDROM access in daycare center

Hello,
I need to load 25 preschool applications onto one machine. It is not
possible to insert a CD every time a child wants to run an application. Is
there a way to create virtual CDrom drives on the c: drive so we are not
required to change a CD every 15 minutes?
thanks
Milton
milton_snider@ao.uscourts.gov

Philo

"Milton Snider" <MiltonSnider@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I need to load 25 preschool applications onto one machine. It is not
> possible to insert a CD every time a child wants to run an application.
Is
> there a way to create virtual CDrom drives on the c: drive so we are not
> required to change a CD every 15 minutes?
> thanks
> Milton
> milton_snider@ao.uscourts.gov

yes, there are plenty of such apps

just google for virtual cdrom (or something similar)